Monday, July 14, 2008

Here goes...

OK so... I am bad at writing in my journal but love being on the computer, playing on facebook, so I decided I would try this blogging thing out. :) (I would like to thank Dave & Brooke for putting theirs up, because I love to read about their stories, I figure you know what I have an interesting life so lets write about it). 

So that is the introduction and now I will write another blog and add pictures, if I can figure out how :) 

Hope everyone enjoys! 

Ames



he he... I wish I was super girl! :)!!





2 comments:

brookie said...

AMES HAS A BLOG! WOOO HOOOO! This made my day! Can't wait to hear about all your adventures. ps. when do you want to schedule our potluck dinner thing??

Kaycee said...

I have a blog too now! You have inspired me!

http://kayceerenee.blogspot.com