Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Life


Ok so on Monday July 21st my friend Maren passed away, it was totally unexpected and a complete shock. I remember every time I saw Maren she would always compliment me, whether it was about my outfit, hair, or my smile it was always a nice comment that made me smile. She was one of my friends that is always there to cheer me up and make sure I think highly of myself. When I heard the news I was at FHE and frankly I was in shock thinking this could not be happening, it really made me think about my life. 

I try to live my life to the fullest, I set goals and doing everything in my power to reach them but also make sure that I am smiling while doing it. Losing a friend makes you take inventory of your life and what you have made of it so far. While I don't know what is in store for me in the future I do know that so far, even when things get really rough, I have loved every minute of my life and would not change it for the world All I can do is take one day at a time, one trial at a time and try to remain positive the whole time, knowing good and well that this to will pass. 

I have so many amazing people in my life that even when something like this happens we all ban together and it through it. To all my amazing friends and family I hope you know how much I love and appreciate every single one of you. I also hope that you know that you are always in my prayers and that if you were to ever need anything I would be there for you in a heart beat. Without your amazing influence in my life I would not be the person I am today, and for that I am truly grateful. 

I will never forget you Maren and I can't wait to see you again :) 

Love always,
Ames 

1 comment:

brooke said...

Amy! I miss you. Hope to see you at the BYU-TCU game in a few days!!